shitposting #day13
April 16, 2021
The ground
an enchanting bed
lures me to go hug it
promising forever sleep
I'm so tempted
But the wires
locked my doors
trying so hard to tell me
An Adventure
Midnight-
thoughts, questions
what-ifs, why-nots
not good enoughs
void, sudden aches
just a drop of tear
Ferris wheel
decisions-drunken?
screens to escape
the flashes of baggage
a burden
words won't come out
a person to talk to?
curling up on the thorns
in need of pain
punishment
-
sleep seems a distant destination
9.16am
![]() |
Streets and Silences |
an enchanting bed
lures me to go hug it
promising forever sleep
I'm so tempted
But the wires
locked my doors
trying so hard to tell me
It's just a TRAP
- ©Sushritha Danturi
I don't call it a poem, but it is. I just wrote this to tell you how I feel sometimes.
Yes, I missed day 12 because I messed it up. I did nothing sort of important. I just couldn't study. I was guilty.
Here's another one to spill things out.
Midnight-
thoughts, questions
what-ifs, why-nots
not good enoughs
void, sudden aches
just a drop of tear
Ferris wheel
decisions-drunken?
screens to escape
the flashes of baggage
a burden
words won't come out
a person to talk to?
curling up on the thorns
in need of pain
punishment
-
sleep seems a distant destination
A friend said no negatives in the morning. My life - an irony by itself.
10.30am
I want to become Something.
6.05pm
Fucked Up!
11.46pm
Today, I got scanned copies of my last attempts exam. I got to know what I need to do now.
Well, I need to study😂
But yes, I now know what to study more.
And the important part, I didn't study anything today.
© Sushritha Danturi 🌻
I dare to dream


Comments
Post a Comment