one step at a time #day1
April 04, 2021
7.57pm
Hello,
Well, this is not an informative post nor it is something useful for the people who are reading. But it is a log, a journal I'm trying to write till my exams are completed which are going to start from May 22nd of the next month. So the idea is that I want to know what I was doing all day, meaning I should study right, but instead if I'm doing other things I want to write them all out, so if my result in the exam is negative I could know who to blame. This time I need to be harsh on myself, to get done what I have to. The idea is also not to promote my posts, if someone sees this then it's at your own will, no one will actually but yeah if they see, then please don't ask me about what this is and what I'm trying to do. And I also thought this would take time to write, edit etc. So, this will be just freestyle writing, raw and unedited. I will be writing them at different points of time in my day and post them before I sleep at night. So I don't need to concentrate on writing all of it at once. This is to make me accountable and responsible for my own sake.
This will be my NaPoWriMo 2021.
So I'm gonna start this with a poem called "Don't Quit" by John Greenleaf Whittier.
So Sushi, get ready! All the Best.
Start studying, I know you can do it.
"Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do" - Oprah Winfrey
©Sushritha Danturi 🌻
I dare to dream

Comments
Post a Comment