regrets and re-attempts #day8

April 11, 2021 

5.43pm

Afternoons

So it's #day8 and I almost missed five days writing here and also studying. I wanted to write, I wanted to study. Guilt kept me away from writing. Procrastination kept me away from studying. 

Self-Reminders


I'm home quarantined since three days, I'm not going for the audit too. I got all the time I need to study but yeah I didn't. It takes time to adjust to study at home, my friend said, so I should start already, but I didn't. 

I want to do so many things, but I'm not doing anything. I'm not taking the opportunities that knocked my door. I feel so bad writing this, but let me spill it all out. I don't have any words to tell you about how this is. 

I'm sorry.

I'm gonna try again from today.

"It's the doings that take you places, not just the thinking." - S.D (alostgirlsdiary)

© Sushritha Danturi 🌻
I dare to dream

Comments

Popular Posts