messed up #day2
April 6, 2021 [aka April 5, 2021]
9.50am
There are two things that are ruining my life right now.
1. Sleep.
2. Phone.
And I cannot live without both. And that's where the problem is, the thinking. Thinking I cannot live without them and I never tried living without them. Sleep, I don't mean like not sleeping at all but I oversleep, so I'm talking about that.
So what happened is, I decided to ask for study leave and I did ask. It turned out to be a few more days, meaning I need to go to the office at least this whole week. And the main thing is I need to go for statutory audits of Banks, and I went to SME SBI near our office along with other peeps. It took all my day. I reached home by 8.30 pm and I just ate and slept. But yeah, in between there was two hours of time and I spent it scrolling on Instagram. I didn't even have the energy to write all of this. I thought of waking up early today and making up for last night but yeah here I'm waking up at 8am when I need to be at the bank by 9.30am.
So I can say, I didn't study yesterday. However, while waiting to ask sir for leave, I read the costing Employee chapter from the student journal of Shelcy. It was good, it was like a revision. But I didn't continue it after that.
And I'm here sitting and hating myself for being like this.
Okay bye.
Hoping I will study today because there are only a few days left for exams and I need to cover a lot of syllabi.
I don't have any quote to quote.
© Sushritha Danturi 🌻
I dare to dream

Comments
Post a Comment