falling down #dayistoppedcounting
April 28, 2021
8.27pm
Hello. Can I just stop counting the days? Because I already proved to myself that I'm a dumbass. I couldn't even keep a promise.
So the breaking news is my exams got infinitely postponed(I just learned this grade infinitely postponed, meaning the further dates are not announced) because of the rise in covid cases.
So it's like an opportunity to make up for the time I wasted, right! But me being me, doing what I would do, not what I need to do. I'm reading books, watching movies, watching TV shows, writing stupid things, drawing, painting, ask me whatnot.
I can do everything. I mean like I can do various things and I'm not good at any one particular thing. Jill of all trades and master of none.
I don't even know what to say to you. Should I write out my excuses or accuse someone of distracting me or just blame fate or call it a Deja Vu. So I end it here, incomplete, just as I'm feeling right now.
©Sushritha Danturi
I dare to dream
PS: Thought stopping to write that I dare to dream below my name because it isn't making any sense to me these days. What do you think? Should I continue using it?
Comments
Post a Comment