deja vu #day19
April 22, 2021
10.46pm
No, I haven't been studying for 4 days. It happens every time I had a productive day. I don't know why. The first day I study for hours, without losing any interest. The second day, it feels like I deserve a reward, or I deserve some bore break because I did good yesterday, the number of hours I studied decreases. Then, the day 3 I couldn't study. It goes on like that for at least another 3 days. The third day of the 3 days will be filled with full of guilt. Then planning to study again the next day. And this cycle goes on and on, on repeat. It just happens, it is not intentional. Maybe it is processed in my mind like that and I got habituated. I'm tired of this but I don't know how to avoid this.
![]() |
| Trying the new Aurora-Runaway filters |
I feel stupid. I'm disappointed in me.
© Sushritha Danturi 🌻
I dare to dream

Comments
Post a Comment