ups and downs #day11

April 14, 2021 

7.00pm

Last night, I had a breakdown. I don't know if it is called that. And it was not like, me crying over something. It was so silent but severe. I couldn't pull myself together to do anything. I don't want to go into details. But it lasted till this evening. It was like my heart is trying to break my ribs and escape from that cage.

Now, I think I'm okay. I'm starting my study again. Hoping to make at least 9 sessions. Let's see.

Wish I could Fly

10.22 pm

Done with 4 sessions as of now.

Don't know how many I can make now, because I thought of sleeping early today. I got a study buddy now, a close friend of mine. So gotta wake up early in the morning. 

Sunsets from the terrace

© Sushritha Danturi 🌻
I dare to dream

Comments

Popular Posts