back to form #day14

April 17, 2021

6.43pm

Hello!!!!

Peace

I started studying again. I started late today but yes, I was consistent and completed 9 sessions already. Made a plan, not a written one because I won't follow if I write one. So mentally decided to do what and what. Completed a chapter from Cost Accounts. It's been a productive day till now. And I'm also practising my handwriting because it was illegible. I used to write so beautifully back in those days, but now I cannot write like that, my hand aches when I write for a stretch. I need to practice writing too now. 

Ok, I'm gonna go study now.

Notetaking in the process

Is it good?

9.03pm

I made another 4 sessions studying law. It was good studying without stopping. 

It's hard. Idk I made progress today and I feel like shit, it sucks. I couldn't concentrate now. 😐

9.29pm

I'm trying🙂

12.37am, the next day

I made a total of 16 sessions today. That means more than 6 hours of productive study. If I can just concentrate and try I could make it more. I hope I don't ruin it tomorrow. I feel good. I'm proud of myself today for this progress👏

And there are two more sessions I need to do with another subject but I need a break. It wouldn't be of any use even if I try to study now in this exhaustion. So I will take a short break and then try again. Even if I do not, it's okay, I guess. I will compensate for it tomorrow.

Yeah, the other session was completed just now, so the change in date. Today became tomorrow.

Fun fact: I was searching for a quote to end it with some positivity and all, but I never thought of like why can't I just write it, as I write when I write about the Twilights. 

Huh...

Dear Sushmi,
I know you are happy with the progress you have made today. I know you want to continue doing it. I know you will do it. Just trust yourself a little bit more. Just a bit. You will do wonders. Trust me. You have got this.
-yourself

I know writing this could be stupid just with one-day success but let me take a bit to enjoy it.

© Sushritha Danturi 🌻
I dare to dream

Comments

Popular Posts