books i read in 2019

Books.


Books have a very important role in my life, though I face a lot of criticism for reading them. It wasn't until October 2018, I became a fan of books other than my academic ones. My first read was "THE SUBTLE ART OF NOT GIVING A FU*K" by MARK MANSON. Yes, of course, it is because of the title I desperately wanted to read that book. It was an amazing experience reading that one. To be honest, I was found reading it in the crowd in a family function. My next read was obviously the HARRY POTTER series by J.K.ROWLING. I woke up every day just to read that book to know what happened next. In approximately I managed to complete 7 books in one month.

"If you don't like to read, you haven't found the right book" - J.K.ROWLING

Harry Potter made me read more and more. As JKR said, Harry Potter was my right book. Subsequently, I couldn't stop myself from reading. Till now I have read 33 books, 15 books alone in 3 months of 2018. However, in this post, I would love to tell you about the books I read in 2019.

Here is the chronological list of books I've read in 2019:

1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (4.5/5)


2. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (4/5)


3. Who Moved My Cheese? by Dr Spencer Johnson (4.5/5)


4. Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach (4.5/5)


5. Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (4.5/5)


6. Everyone has a Story by Savi Sharma (3/5)


7. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green (3/5)


8. Life is what you make it by Preeti Shenoy (3.5/5)


9. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (4.5/5)


10. Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry (4/5)


11. Everyone has a Story - 2 by Savi Sharma (3/5)


12. House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A Craig (4/5)


13. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom (4.5/5)


14. Here There and Everywhere by Sudha Murthy (4/5)


15. I too had a Love Story by Ravinder Singh (3/5) 


16. Green Eggs and Ham by Dr Seuss (4/5)


17. Animal Farm by George Orwell (5/5)


18. The Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney (3.5/5) 



And this year I want to worry about quality reading than quantity reading. Let's see how many I would manage to read this year.

Comments

Popular Posts