who the hell am i?

Hello People, 

I'm very glad today as I'm taking one of the very big steps of my life. You know! This is my first blog post ever. Entering into the blogging world, gathering traffic, engaging with people, everything seems like something beyond I have ever imagined myself doing. You may have so many questions, Who is she? What she is going to say? Is it worth spend our time reading her? and many. And guess what? this post is to let you know who the hell am I? and answer every question that's coming into your minds.


Welcome to my world!

This is Sushritha Danturi. I call myself a Reverist, a daydreamer, because I live in the sky, sleep on the seas. talk to the stars. eat sunflowers. Pandas are my friends, Roads on the bends and On words I depend. I appreciate the thought of yours that 'why is she rhyming?'. To tell you that I'm a budding writer writing quotes, musings, my thoughts and things usually I don't speak of. Now. my personal blog post.
"I'm a Day dreamer and a night thinker. " -Unknown
As I say I'm a daydreamer, you might be thinking that I might be a night thinker too. But no! I'm an over-thinker, who finds it difficult to take my time out, to do my important works. I'm a bit crazy, lazy, weird, feared, good, crooked, bad, sad. I'm a combination of different adjectives. 

In this blog I'm gonna talk about everything and anything. About the boy who lived to a girl who has no name, about the moon to the neighbour, about the patch up with my bestie to the gossip I overheard, about you and about me. From lessons to advices. My life, my experiences, and about how will that be helpful to you.

So, for now comment and answer me what do you think "Is it okay to give up on your dreams?"
Let us more discuss on this topic on my next blog post.

Till then, Stay tuned for my next post to read something new and different, in my style. 

Subscribe to receive notifications of my latest posts.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt

©Sushritha Danturi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts